Spicy Ranch Dressing is easy and delicious! You probably have everything on hand to make it right now. It also makes a great dip for your favorite vegetables.
- plain yogurt, preferably full-fat
- dried chives
- dried parsley
- dried dill
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper or hot paprika
- white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Add water if necessary to reach desired consistency.
How to store it
This dressing will keep in the fridge, covered, until the expiry date on your yogurt. Place a piece of tape on your jar or container with the date in case you finish the yogurt first.
- Use buttermilk instead of yogurt for a thinner consistency.
- Use sour cream instead of yogurt
- Use fresh herbs in place of dried. Double the amounts.
- Omit the cayenne if you don't like it spicy
Other recipes you might like
Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, full fat
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper or hot paprika
- 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper
- water to thin if necessary
- Whisk everything together in a bowl until well combined. Add water to thin if necessary.
- Place in a jar or air tight container and store in fridge for as long as the yogurt's expiry date.
- Substitute buttermilk for yogurt for a thinner consistency and extra tang
- Use a piece of tape on the jar or container with the yogurt's expiry date to remember when it expires.
- Use fresh herbs instead of dried doubling the amounts of each.