Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Make your own marinated artichoke hearts with this fast and easy recipe that keeps in the fridge for up to one month!
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, quarters
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano, or 1 tsp fresh
- 1 tsp dried parsley, or 2 tsp fresh
- 1/2 tsp dried chili flakes, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Drain and rinse artichoke hearts. Pat dry with paper towel. Place in a bowl.
Slice garlic and add to bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Place everything in a clean glass jar or other air tight container.
Store in fridge for up to one month.
- You can buy whole, halved or quartered artichoke hearts. Cut into sizes you like. I use the quartered for convenience.
- Substitute fresh herbs for dried adding double the amount of fresh.
- Adjust garlic and chili to your liking.